6th November 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Final year student can appear in GMAT?

Dear sir,

I am studying final year BSC can i apply for GMAT? Or in short can you please tell me the eligibility if possible?

10th November 2014, 12:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Final year student can appear in GMAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

I am studying final year BSC can i apply for GMAT? Or in short can you please tell me the eligibility if possible?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for the GMAT entrance exam. There is no restriction of age and qualification as well. The students who hold graduation or appearing in final semester are eligible to apply for the GMAT entrance exam.

GMAT Scores are valid up to 5 years. Generally, most of the reputed universities accept GMAT.

Here I have attached GMAT Syllabus hope this will helps you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (GMAT Syllabus).pdf(59.4 KB, 233 views)
10th November 2014, 09:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. Candidates who wish to get admission in various Post Graduate Management Courses in foreign countries need to appear for GMAT examination which is conducted by Graduate Admission Management Council.

There is no specific eligibility criteria decided by Graduate Admission Management Council to appear for GMAT examination. Anyone can appear for GMAT examination and if the candidate who is applying is below 18 years of age, then, he/she has to send a written form to GMAT Customer Services of his/her region signed by parents or local guardian. This form specifies that the guardian of the candidate will agree to all the terms and conditions of the exam as specified by the council. Since, you are in final year of B.Sc course, you can appear for GMAT examination.
3rd April 2015, 01:46 AM
bichapoda

Yes your Eligible to apply for GMAT exam . To be frank there is no particular eligibility criteria to apply for GMAT exam.

Basically Graduated students write this exam to get in MBA.

GMAT Stands for Graduate Management Admission Test.

The Total Duration of GMAT exam is around 3 hours 30 Minutes.

GMAT is a Online test.

You have an Option at the end of the exam to cancel the score if you don't get a good score then you can again apply again for the exam.

So as your in your Final year of BSC prepare well for the exam and clear it to get in to MBA with your selected Subjects .
30th September 2018, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I'm in final year of BBA if score good marks in GMAT what are my chances to get into a good b school without having a work experience
Or should I wait and gain some work experience and later on apply for b school
16th October 2018, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Yes, you are eligible for GMAT. Final year students can give GMAT test. It is better explained in this article http://www.inspiruseducation.com/the-gold-standard-gmat/ by reading this you will get a clear idea about giving GMAT
30th December 2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I am in last year of graduation when will i appear of mat cat or gmat?
2nd January 2021, 06:14 PM
neethaas

There are no degree requirements that one must to meet in order to be able to sit for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).Should make sure that familiar with the types of questions that are asked on the GMAT, as well as what those questions are asking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?