21st September 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to appear in SAT for 10th student?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of 10th standard. I want to know about SAT. I have heard that with this SAT I can study in Abroad. Am I eligible of giving SAT? Please provide me the details.

1st October 2015, 10:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to appear in SAT for 10th student?

SAT stands for Scholastic Assessment Test. It is a standardized test which is an admission requirement for Undergraduate courses in US Colleges/Universities. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in SAT examination. But, it is better to appear in SAT examination while pursuing your 12th standard, so, that you can apply for admission to Undergraduate courses. Even if you appear in SAT examination without completion of your 12th standard, you cannot get admission to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad Universities.

SAT Examination Pattern :-
The SAT examination paper consists of questions from the following three sections :-
1. Writing
2. Critical Reading
3. Mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?