17th September 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?

Respected Sir,
I am a 12th PCM student. I want to know the entrance exam for admission in B.Tech program by Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. I want to study B.Tech in this university. Please tell me about entrance test and other details of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best institutes for CS?
  2. How can I get admission to study MBA in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong?
  3. Mumbai University BE in Information Technology 4th Sem Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Exam - Download Previous Years Questions Papers
  4. Date and procedure for LEET entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Metallurgy And Material Science Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. Complete details of MS (by research) in Electronics and Communication
  7. How can I join M.E after doing B.E?
  8. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  9. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Data Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  11. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Information Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Courses or stream available for doing M.Tech?
  13. ICFAI University, MBA, Information Technology and Systems – I (MB1C3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Detailed information and entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu at Nagpur University
  15. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D Food Science & Technology in India for a Lecturer of Wollega University?
  16. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-8th Sem-Production Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Control System Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. In which colleges can I take admission for MSc IT this year?
27th July 2023, 02:08 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Detailed information and entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?

The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) offers a Bachelor of Science (BSc) program in Computer Science and Engineering. The admission requirements for this program are as follows:
  • You must have a strong academic record in 12th PCM. You should have taken the following subjects:
    • Mathematics
    • Physics
    • Chemistry
    • Computer Science
  • You must have a good command of English. You can demonstrate your English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS exam.
  • You must take the HKUST Joint University Programmes Admissions Test (JUPAS) exam. The JUPAS exam is a multiple-choice exam that tests your knowledge of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and English.
The JUPAS exam is held in April each year. The results of the JUPAS exam are used to determine your eligibility for admission to the HKUST BSc program in Computer Science and Engineering.
In addition to the JUPAS exam, you will also need to submit an application form, academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
The application deadline for the HKUST BSc program in Computer Science and Engineering is in December each year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?