9th March 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study MBA in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong?

Hello,
I want to do my MBA from Hong Kong
in HKUST Business School.
What I have to do for admission?
Right now I am in BBA 3rd semester,
Please help me to get admission there.
Thank you!

10th March 2015, 02:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study MBA in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong?

To get MBA admission in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong, you should have minimum two years of work experience after the completion of your first degree and you should complete GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL exams with good scores. So, first try to get two years of work experience after completing your BBA course and try to complete GMAT and IELTS/TOEFL exams within that 2 years. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission by visiting the following link.
https://hkust.force.com/application/MA_USTMBA

Required Documents:-
Following are the documents, which you have to submit to the university, along with your application.
1. Completed online application form
2. Statement of Purpose
3. Two online work reference forms
4. Academic transcripts
5. GMAT score report
6. TOEFL/ IELTS score reports
7. Employment proof of all job positions after university graduation
8. Salary proof of the last 12 months
Application fee of HK$1,560
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?