17th September 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2nd year student?

Sir/Mam,
I am studying in B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2nd year. After my B.Tech I want to study M.S. in Abroad. I came to know Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) offer this course. Can you tell me the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  2. Admission procedure and cost of studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Specializations offered in B.Tech at this institute?
  3. What to do to take admission in masters in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  4. Procedure to study B.E. in Chemical Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Fee structure of this course in MIT?
  7. Guidelines to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology to study BS Degree? Courses offered to study in BS Degree?
  8. How to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  10. Can I get admission to study MS program in Massachusetts Institute of Technology if scored 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE?
  11. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication? I have completed B.Tech from ECE
  12. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  13. How can I study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology with scholarship?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  15. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
  16. Is it necessary to appear in SAT to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Private Tutor for preparation of SAT?
  17. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  18. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)? -- [Most Discussed]
27th July 2023, 01:06 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2nd year student?

The admission procedure for Master of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS) at MIT is as follows:
  • You will need to submit an online application through the MIT Admissions website. The application form will ask for your personal information, academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.

• You will need to take the GRE or GMAT exam. The GRE is the most commonly accepted exam for graduate school admissions in the United States. The GMAT is more commonly accepted for business school admissions.

• If you are not a native English speaker, you will need to take the TOEFL or IELTS exam. These exams measure your English language proficiency.

• If your application is selected, you will be invited to an interview. The interview will be conducted by a faculty member or admissions officer from MIT.
  • The decision will be made by the MIT Admissions Committee. You will be notified of the decision in early April.
The admission requirements for MIT are very competitive. In 2022, the acceptance rate for the Master of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science program was 6.8%.
To be competitive for admission to MIT, you should have a strong academic record, a high GRE or GMAT score, and good letters of recommendation. You should also have a strong personal statement that demonstrates your interest in the program and your potential to succeed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?