11th August 2012, 12:14 PM
maithreyan kuppusamy

What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India? Is Japan suitable place for studying masters degree in IBT? Is there any benefit to study B.Tech IBT in Anna University? What are the scholarships provided by Japan Institutes?

what is the scope of industrial biotechnology in india ? is japan a suitable place for studying master degree in ibt? is tere any benefit in studying b.tech ibt in anna university? what are the scholarships provided by the japan institutes ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship to study B.Arch in Japan being an ST candidate?
  2. Free study in Japan for Pilot?
  3. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  4. Best place to study Masters in Mechanical? University with considerable fee?
  5. Should I study B.Arch in Japan or China after 12th from India? -- [New]
  6. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to study for masters from canada or Australia? I have completed B.Tech IT with 72% marks from KUK university
  8. List of electronics companies around the world?
  9. How is environmental degradation different in India, Japan and the USA?
  10. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  11. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  12. Universities with fee structure in Japan which offers M.Tech in Robotics? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  14. How can I get scholarship to study Biotechnology in India after studying 12th in Nepal?
  15. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  16. How can I get scholarship to pursue graduation in any Japanese Universities if completed High School in Japan?
  17. Eligibility to study Robotics in Japan?
  18. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?