8th July 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get Pilot training scholarship in Japan?

Hello
What qualifications will a student need in order to get
a piloting scholarship in JAPAN?
Please let me know immediately
thanks and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  2. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai?
  3. Scholarship in Pilot training though Japan Government this year for Kenya Student?
  4. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  5. Minimum academic qualification required to join Pilot Training Course?
  6. What is the salary of a commercial Pilot? Qhat is the qualification? What type of training is needed?
  7. What is the qualification needed for pilot training?
  8. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
  9. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the duration for Pilot training course
  11. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  12. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?
  13. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  14. What is the qualification required for Pilot?
  15. Free study in Japan for Pilot?
  16. What is teh qualification required to become a Pilot? How Aeronautical is useful to become a Pilot? How many colleges are there in Gujarat for Aeronautical?
  17. Can I get a scholarship for pilot training? Is the job guaranteed and what is the total cost in abroad?
  18. How can I get scholarship to study B.Arch in Japan being an ST candidate?
29th December 2017, 09:44 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get Pilot training scholarship in Japan?

Sorry, because there is no pilot training program with scholarship in Japan. There is a Japanese government scholarship program called Monbukagakusho Scholarship program. You may contact with them hopefully this scholarship program can help you.

Admission requirements:-
> You must be 18 Years old.
> You need to appear for IELTS test and must score score of 6 (no bands less than 5.5).
> You must have completed you high School or equivalent examination from recognized Board/University.
20th May 2021, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required to get Pilot training scholarship in Japan?

My name is David a Kenyan , can I get scholarship to do Piloting? Send me answer through email [email protected] , thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?