17th November 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Details about Bachelor of Science in Midwifery course? How to study it from Australia?

Sir, I am willing to study Bachelor of Science in Midwifery course. Please give me details about this course? How can I study this course from Australia?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the entrance requirements needed to study medicine in South Africa? I'm a South African and currently a registered nurse with midwifery
  2. Possibility to study MS or Ph.D in Australia for a Bachelor of Pharmacy holder?
  3. Idea about undergraduate courses available after 12th Science?
  4. Detailed information about Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course? -- [New]
  5. What can i study further except MBBS and BDS after 12th with Biology?
  6. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. How can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Australia if secured 9.4 CGPA in 12th?
  8. Details about MBA in hotel management in Australia? List of good hotel management jobs in Australia?
  9. After completion of GNM can I do MBBS?
  10. List of universities offering BS(Actuarial Science) in Australia
  11. Possibility to study M.Sc Environmental Science from James Cook University, Australia?
  12. Which is the best college in Australia to study BAMS? What is the fee structure?
  13. After BSc electronics is it possible to do MCS?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  15. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  16. List of colleges to study MDS in Australia? Fees to study MDS in Australia? Will I have to pass MCI to practice in India?
  17. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to study Dairy Science undergraduate course in Australia or Newzealand?
27th November 2017, 10:53 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Bachelor of Science in Midwifery course? How to study it from Australia?

Midwifery is all about Safely guiding expectant mothers (and parents) through pregnancy, birth and the weeks that follow. It is one of the most challenging and rewarding career. Bachelor of Midwifery is a 3 year full time course.

The University of Queensland is one of the most popular university in Australia for Bachelor of Science in Midwifery course.

Entry requirements:-
> Prerequisites: Pass in 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized
Board/University with English and Biology, Chemistry or Physics.
> English Proficiency: IELTS overall 7(reading-7, writing-7, speaking-7, listening-7).

You can online apply for the above mentioned course through the official website of University i.e.
Web: http://www.nmsw.uq.edu.au
+ 61 3 8676 7004

Course is Commencing from 19 Feb 2018
Total Program Fee - $99,838

Lists of the universities offering Bachelor of Midwifery course in Australia:-
> The University of Queensland
> Australian Catholic University
> University of Newcastle
> Southern Cross University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?