7th June 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

After BSc electronics is it possible to do MCS?

After Bsc electronics is it possible to do MCS?...please tell me is it possible

16th May 2016, 08:59 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: After BSc electronics is it possible to do MCS?

After completing bachelor of science in electronics,a bachelor degree in electronics,it is not possible to do MCS.
MCS stands for master of computer science, master degree post graduation after graduation in computer science.Before doing masters in computer science,it is necessary to completed bachelor of science in computer science,bachelors is a three year course at the undergraduate level after which only one can study for masters in computer science.

But as you have done bachelor in electronics and not in computer science,it is not possible to complete master in computer science,it is necessary to study bachelor of computer science first in order to study master of computer science.
12th May 2022, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After BSc electronics is it possible to do MCS?

B.sc(pcm).3rd year ma physics complete kryu hoy to su hu MCS ma apply kri sku? Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?