9th November 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS or Ph.D in Australia for a Bachelor of Pharmacy holder?

I have finished Bachelor of Pharmacy course. Now, I want to study MS or Ph.D in Australia. So, please tell me what should I have to do for study?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MCA from Australia for BCA holder candidate from India? Benefits of BCA in job prospectus in Australia?
  2. Can I get elongation in UBI Education Loan for doing PhD being M.Pharmacy student in Australia?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech in Australia for a diploma holder?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Child Psychology for MCA and B.Ed holder?
  7. Requirements to get Student Visa to study Bachelor's Degree in Australia for Hospitality Diploma holder of Singapore?
  8. How can I study PhD in Pharmacy with fellowship being a M.Pharmacy candidate?
  9. Colleges or Universities offering B Pharma in distance learning mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for ECE Diploma holder?
  11. How to study in abroad after doing D pharmacy?
  12. Which is the entrance exam for Pharm D after B.Pharm?
  13. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  14. How can I study PhD in Computer Science in Australia being a MCA postgraduate?
  15. How to study PhD after M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  16. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if scored 59% in 12th? -- [New]
  17. Possibility to study B.A.LLB for ECE Diploma holder?
  18. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
14th November 2016, 09:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS or Ph.D in Australia for a Bachelor of Pharmacy holder?

You can definitely pursue MS in Australia after completion of Bachelor of Pharmacy course. However, you will not be eligible for PhD course directly. You can opt for PhD course after completion of MS course. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which Australian institutes take admission followed by cracking all selection rounds like resume screening, interview to seek admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?