18th September 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Details about colleges and universities in Stockholm providing Biomedical Science in English medium? How to get admission there?

I am living here in Sweden with my friend and have just started Swedish Language courses at SFI. I have finished my high school in my country India. I would like to study Biomedical Science from any institutes in Stockholm. Can you please guide me in this regard? Details about colleges and universities providing this course in English medium?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best English medium agriculture school in Uttrakhand?
  2. What is the criteria to claim 20% reservation quota in TRB?
  3. Details of colleges providing B.Ed. in Hindi from Hindi medium in Pune?
  4. List of universities offering MS(Biomedical Engineering) in Australia? -- [New]
  5. List of universities in Canada and USA for PG Diploma and PhD in Biomedical Science? Procedure of admission in such universities?
  6. Information about the details of the colleges forensic science? Universities in India providing UG course for forensic science?
  7. Can I do MBBS abroad after scoring 73% in 12th standard?
  8. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  9. Best universities in India to study Masters of Science in Biomedical Computing
  10. B.Ed Hindi Medium or Gujrathi Medium Colleges in Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges providing Physiotherapy course in Hindi medium? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Information regarding best universities providing M.A in English literature
  13. List of institutions offering B.Ed(Hindi medium) in Pune? I've done my B.Sc(home science) and M.A(Hindi medium)
  14. Possibility to study 11th Science in English Medium school for Bengali student? Percentage required in 10th to get admission?
  15. Details of Universities offering diploma course in Carnatic music by distance education in English or Tamil medium?
  16. List of colleges/universities in Germany which provide MBBS in English medium?
  17. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  18. When does graduation courses forms are general out?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?