13th July 2017, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to claim 20% reservation quota in TRB?

I did my Course work up to BSc in Tamil medium, later the MSc, MPhil, Ph.D. is in English Medium. Will I get 20% reservation in TRB? As far as I know, there is no college other colleges are offering MSc Chemistry in English medium. A few universities are providing the Tamil medium courses for MSc Chemistry, physics etc. in distance mode. Can you tell me, Am I eligible to claim 20% reservation quota in TRB?

13th July 2017, 09:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to claim 20% reservation quota in TRB?

Reservation is available on the basis of caste and if you belong to category like SC/ST/OBC/PWD, then you will be surely eligible for reservation quota. Hence, make sure you have certain caste certificate to claim the benefit.

You have to check the official notification of TRB for percentage of reservation quota available for your caste. It may or may not be 20% reservation quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?