9th July 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Details about fees and jobs with salary of Agriculture B.Sc course?

I am an intermediate student willing to do agbsc in private college hence let me know the information about fee details and after that jobs and salary

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  3. What kind of jobs are there for an Agriculture Graduate after completing BSc Agriculture?
  4. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  5. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?
  7. Afte rBSc Agriculture degree which jobs can I get?
  8. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  9. What are the different jobs available after BSc and MSc? Details about the salary?
  10. How to apply for admission for BSc In agriculture or Biotechnology correspondence course?
  11. What are the jobs available after completion of BSc Agriculture with a good salary
  12. How much is the fees to study BSc Agriculture in AP?
  13. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  14. Details about the fee for the BSc course? I have completed 12th with 65%
  15. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  16. Job opportunities after completing BSc Agriculture?
  17. What are the jobs in Dubai? I am a BSc Agriculture graduate
  18. Is BSc Nursing or BSc Agriculture good for girls in case of Nepal? Which profession offers good salary?
23rd May 2019, 07:08 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Details about fees and jobs with salary of Agriculture B.Sc course?

B.Sc. Agriculture is a 4-year undergraduate course
==>Course Fee (per year) is Rs. 10,000-50,000
==>Average Starting Salary is Rs. 2-4.5 Lacs
==>Job positions
1)Agriculture officer
2)Assistant Plantation Manager
3)Agricultural Research Scientist
4)Agriculture Development Officers
5)Agriculture Technician
6)Agriculturists
7)Business Development Executive
8) Marketing Executive
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?