22nd June 2013, 04:28 PM
indhuvanu

Details about the fee for the BSc course? I have completed 12th with 65%

Madam/Sir,
I am Aswini i complete my +2 with 65%. Now i want to know the details of fees for the course of B.Sc(Agriculture & Horticulture). Please kindly reply my question.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the fee for the BSc course? I have completed 12th with 65%
  2. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  3. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details regarding B.Sc course through correspondence?
  5. Fee structure for Agriculture B.Sc in Annamalai University? When can I get admission for this course?
  6. Is IAS best stream to choose after B.Sc? Details about IAS?
  7. Details about MCITP? I have completed diploma in IT and want to do this course
  8. When will I receive my call letter for B.Sc CT? What is the fee structure of this course?
  9. Which colleges offer distance MCA? Fee structure of it? I have completed my BSc and i would like to do MCA in distance
  10. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  11. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  12. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  13. How to apply for BSc Nursing course in Osmania University?
  14. How much will be the fees for B.Sc in IT and B.Sc in Maths?
  15. How to study different courses in BSc? I have completed 12th
  16. Which colleges can I get after passing 12th from Sarvidaya Vidyalaya Delhi? Fee structure details?
  17. Fee structure for B.Sc in Agriculture being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Nursing?
  18. Complete details including duration and fee structure of course in ICWA?
19th July 2016, 11:56 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details about the fee for the BSc course? I have completed 12th with 65%

Fee for B.Sc in Agriculture & Horticulture course

<> Examination fee = Rs. 1500 per semester

<> Tuition Fee -- Rs. 44500

<> 90% or above -- Rs. 14500

<> 80% – 89.99% -- Rs. 24500

<> 70%– 79.99% -- Rs. 29500

<> Below 70% -- Rs. 34500

The duration of B.Sc in Agriculture & Horticulture course is four years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?