31st May 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to do MS in abroad after completion of M.Tech in India?

Whether doing MS abroad after m.tech in India is accountable?are both the courses are of same qualification?whether MS after M.TECH will be meaning ful? plz tell me. I am not sure about these things and it will be helpful for me to understand the same!

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope?
  2. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  3. Which Mtech streams get high salary packages jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it good to do MS in abroad after completion of M.Tech in India? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  6. Which one is a good choice between doing Job in India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  7. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  8. Which is better between doing MS from Abroad and M.Tech in India?
  9. Doing masters in Physiotherapy in India is good or Abroad?
  10. Is it good to do M.Tech CS branch from India or Abroad? Common fee structure for M.Tech in Foreign and India?
  11. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?
  12. Colleges in India and Abroad for Mtech in Instrumentation?
  13. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad?
  14. Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?
  15. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  16. Which is a good choice, Job in India or in Abroad after completion of B.Tech Electrical?
  17. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?
  18. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
31st May 2015, 12:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do MS in abroad after completion of M.Tech in India?

Yes, you can pursue MS course in Abroad after completion of your M.Tech course in India. Both M.Tech and MS courses are Master degree courses. Since, you have already completed M.Tech course, pursuing MS course will you give more advantage of finding good opportunities. So, I suggest you to pursue MS course if you are interested. To get admission in MS course in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?