28th June 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?

respected dignity,
i am p.sudheer gandhi studying b.tech 3rd year in ramachandra college of engineering in eluru, west godavari district,andhra pradesh. I am intrested to continue my studies in abroad and i want to write GRE and i want to know how to join in a college after writing gre and i am intrested in creating new things so which universities are better to opt for, and i also need funding so how can i get more Scholarship and on everything i want to know

2nd December 2014, 10:48 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission with scholarship to study in Abroad through GRE?

You cannot receive funding only by getting good GRE score. That's because the universities will consider entire academic profile of a candidate to offer scholarships. Most of the universities will consider the following profile to offer scholarships
1)Graduation Percentage - Above 70%
2)GRE - 300
3)IELTS - Above 6.5 bands
Having this academic profile will not guarantee scholarships. Because, the universities will offer scholarships only to a few number of students.

Admission procedure:-
After completing GRE and IELTS exams, you can apply for universities by sending them "Application form" along with your exam scores. Then the universities will verify your academic profile and they will offer you an admission, if your academic profile satisfies the university admission requirements. And you will know about scholarships details, only after the admission conformation letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?