26th February 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Where I can study MBBS in Abroad at low cost if discontinued in 2nd year?

I was a mbbs student. Now i m discontinued my course due to some family problems. I was a second year student of yerevan state medical university,Armenia. where i can do mbbs in low cost in abroad? can i get scholarship to study in abroad for mbbs?

6th September 2016, 01:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where I can study MBBS in Abroad at low cost if discontinued in 2nd year?

There are many places in abroad where you can pursue your MBBS course at a low expense. Countries like China, Russia, Philippines, Kazakhstan, etc. You can opt for studies in India as well. Pursuing MBBS course in government run medical colleges in India is very cheap. You can definitely get scholarship in order to study mbbs in abroad. For this, you need to perform well in the entrance exams based on which foreign institutes take admission. You can also get scholarships on the basis of your performance in the field of academics or extra curricular during the course in the concerned foreign institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?