22nd October 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD Economics at Dublin Business School, Ireland? Details about stipend and PhD schedule?

Sir, I am studying MA Economics from Gujarat University but wanted to do PhD from Dublin Business School, Ireland. Please tell me procedure to get admission? Details about stipend and PhD schedule?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in PhD at National University of Ireland and Trinity College Dublin? What is the stipend policies for Indian students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria to do PhD from London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom? Procedure to get admission? How much stipend they give?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Business Management) in IIIT-Bhubaneswar?
  4. List of Management universities in Dublin, Ireland -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Economics for MBA postgraduate?
  6. Can I apply in UGC-NET to get stipend if studying PhD from Distance University?
  7. Procedure to get admission in BHU Banaras to do PhD in Sanskrit? How much stipend is provided to PhD aspirants?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  9. How many seats are available for PhD(Business Economics) in Purvanchal University? Possibility to get stipend?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to get PhD(Economics) admission in SRM University? -- [New]
  11. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for UGC-NET(Economics) PhD aspirant?
  12. Can I study PhD in Economics in Shivaji University with Stipend?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Business Economics) in University of Oxford for Master of Business Economics student?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Economics after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Stipend to study PhD in Ethiraj College for Women? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Procedure to do PhD in Archaeology from School of Archaeology, University of Oxford? Can I get stipend for PhD course?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in IIT-Indore?
  18. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
25th October 2017, 06:29 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD Economics at Dublin Business School, Ireland? Details about stipend and PhD schedule?

Those candidates, who have completed MA in Economics from any recognized college/university, are eligible to apply for PhD at Dublin Business School, Ireland.
In order to get admission for PhD course at Dublin Business School, you must have to appear and qualify in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL examinations, which are the standardized test required to be take by those candidates willing to pursue PhD course from foreign university.
According to the performance in the GRE and IELTS/TOEFL examinations, the admission will be provided to the candidates at Dublin Business School, Ireland for PhD course in Economics.
A full time PhD course takes 2 to 5 years of duration.
Students who get admission in Dublin Business School, Ireland for PhD in Economics course, can expect a minimum amount of Rs.35000/ to Rs.48000 as stipend depending upon their research work.
25th October 2017, 11:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD Economics at Dublin Business School, Ireland? Details about stipend and PhD schedule?

Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Economics from a recognized University are eligible to pursue Ph.D course from Dublin Business School.
Eligible candidates then have to appear and qualify in the GRE and IELTS examination. Once after qualifying in the entrance examination, candidates can get admission to study Ph.D course in Economics from the above mentioned University.
Candidates can expect an amount of Rs. 35000/- to Rs. 45000/- as a stipend during their research work.
The duration of the said course is about 2 to 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?