14th April 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of MS(Automotive) in Windsor University?

Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of the course MS in Automotive which is available in Windsor University? I want to apply for this course. Kindly tell me the fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Instrumentation) in Kakatiya University?
  2. Course duration and fee expenses of BFSc(Fish Biology) in Navsari Agricultural University?
  3. Fee expenses of 2 year B.Ed course offered by Patna University?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  5. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Butler University?
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  10. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Intellectual Property Law in Gujarat National Law University? -- [New]
  12. Does IP University offer Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? Eligibility criteria, course duration and fee expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course duration and structure of ME(Environmental) in Windsor University?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Computer Application) in SDM Degree College?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of LLM(International Law) in NLUJA Assam?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Stress Analysis) in Delhi University?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in Tamil Astrology in Karpagam University?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Accident & Emergency Care Tech) in CMC-Vellore? -- [Most Discussed]
17th May 2018, 02:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of MS(Automotive) in Windsor University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the duration of the course MS in Automotive which is available in Windsor University? I want to apply for this course. Kindly tell me the fee expenses also. Thank you!

The course duration of Master of Engineering – Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option) is 16 months (4 consecutive academic terms - full time) in Windsor University. All classes are in-class and on-site at the Windsor University.
The tuition fee for the course is $ 27,500 and Health Insurance - $ 2,000.
Textbooks - $ 500 per term
Living expenses - $ 4,000 per term
Other ancillary fees are around - $ 1,700

Candidates can find the details at the following website link Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?