22nd January 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for me to get job abroad if I have done B.Sc Graduation?

Hi,

Am a B.Sc. graduate, looking for a job in abroad. Is there any chance for if?

If not what should make eligible for the same then ?

22nd January 2015, 01:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to get job abroad if I have done B.Sc Graduation?

It is very difficult to get a job in Aboard directly. Even tough you got any job, the chances of getting VISA will be very low. That's the reason, why most of the candidates move to aboard, on the purpose of education and after the completing their education, they will search for a job over there, which is some what easy process. So, I suggest you to go for further studies in Aboard and after completing your studies, you can search for a job in the same country.
23rd January 2015, 10:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to get job abroad if I have done B.Sc Graduation?

You can get job abroad after pursuing B.Sc from India on two occasions -

- A multinational company hires you and posts you abroad.
- You get married abroad and get a work permit there.

Even pursuing education abroad does not guarantee of job abroad. You need to get work permit in order to work abroad and it can only be possible when your employer abroad approves it. Then you need to go to the concerned country's consulate for approval of your VISA and license to work since there are different laws in different countries, sometimes the non-citizens are sacked from job if the unemployment rate increases beyond a certain limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?