22nd September 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Difficulties to get admission in M.Sc in Abroad if having a backlog in 2nd year of B.Sc(Microbiology)?

Hi,
Do I need good marks in my B.Sc Microbiology to study M.Sc in Abroad? What if I had backlog in 2nd year? Will that affect in my admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year according to new Government order for Backlog candidate?
  5. Admission procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. Is it possible to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL and GRE for a candidate who had a backlog in B.Tech?
  7. Whether my backlogs will affect the admission in universities of Canada?
  8. How to do MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biochemistry? Will I get a seat in abroad?
  9. How can I do MSc Biotech from abroad?
  10. Can I get provisional admission to 2nd year degree course after passing mechanical diploma with 65% with 1 backlog
  11. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  12. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  13. Is it a barrier if having a year back in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Does this a right decision of giving SAT Exam and do graduation from abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Physics?
  15. Will a backlog in first year affect my chances during placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.A.(English) 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to get admission for MBA finance abroad after doing MSc(Chemistry)?
  18. Can I get Central Sector Scholarship if secured 58% in B.E. with a backlog in 2nd year?
29th November 2015, 08:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difficulties to get admission in M.Sc in Abroad if having a backlog in 2nd year of B.Sc(Microbiology)?

Yes, you need to get good marks in B.Sc in Microbiology in order to study M.Sc in abroad. This is because the foreign institutes take into account the educational background of the applicants during the selection process for admission. Although the majority of the weightage is given to the entrance exams but the resume also plays a part in the final shortlisting of the candidates. Hence, having a good percentage is a better and safer option as it will make your application stronger. There is no problem if you have a backlog but you should not have it pending, i.e, there should not be any active backlogs during the application process. You must have cleared your backlog at the time of application. There is no problem if you have history of backlogs as such records are not taking into account during selection process. Make sure to score high in the entrance exams to make your application stronger.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?