28th February 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to write NATA exam to become an architect abroad?

I would like to become an architect. i would like to know whether i must write NATA exam to become an architect abroad / India or not? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to become a Naval Architect for 12th student? Should I have to appear in NATA?
  2. List of colleges in which I can get with 81 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  4. Having 95 marks in NATA can I get admission in Government College of Architect in Pune University?
  5. Procedure of admission in B.arch after Diploma in Architect Assistantship?
  6. Can I apply for Architect admission in Gujarat after clearing 12th by 3 trials and NATA with 115/200 marks?
  7. Necessity of doing diploma for Architect? Is there any diploma course for Architect? Is it good to do B.Arch or M.Arch for becoming Architect?
  8. Can I write NATA exam after 12th?
  9. Different Architect engineering exams other than AIEEE and NATA?
  10. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  11. Is CETK necessary for the admission in B.Arch to study in Karnataka or NATA is enough?
  12. What is the last date to write the NATA entrance exam?
  13. Is it necessary to do Diploma for becoming Architect? Is it good to do graduation and post graduation in Architecture to become an Architect?
  14. Eligibility for NATA exam after completing diploma in computers?
  15. When the application form of NATA will be released?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to become Architect after passing 10th with 87% marks?
  18. Can I get admission with 77 marks in NATA exam?
29th February 2016, 09:42 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Do I need to write NATA exam to become an architect abroad?

It is mandatory to appear for the NATA Examination if you want to become an Architect in India.
If you are looking for a course Abroad NATA is not a compulsory examination and you are eligible for admission to the courses of B.Arch even without a NATA Score.
It is better though to appear for the NATA Examination as it will help you in getting admission to a better University in Abroad.
26th May 2022, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to write NATA exam to become an architect abroad?

Can a student write aieed entrance exam to go study abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?