16th March 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission with 77 marks in NATA exam?

Can someone do tell me that can I get admission in architect colleges even if, I get 77 marks in nata exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in NATA in Kerala after scoring 100 marks in NATA exam in Kerala and 87% in 12th?
  2. How much marks should we get in NATA to get admission in SPA
  3. How to get admission after scoring 93 marks in NATA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much marks are needed to take admission in SPA Delhi? How much is the NATA score?
  5. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  6. Can I get admission in any good college if scored 106 marks in NATA and secured 76.6% in 12th CBSE? Cutoff marks required for NATA?
  7. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  8. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  9. What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA
  10. Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?
  11. Marks needed in NATA entrance examination to get admission in Measi Academy of Architecture or Anna University SAP?
  12. Can I get scorecard if scored 75 marks in NATA and secured 83.5% in 12th Board exam?
  13. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  14. Will i be able to secure a seat after getting 100 marks in NATA in Kerala?
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  16. Can I get admission with 77 marks in NATA exam? -- [New]
  17. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  18. Syllabus, qualifying marks and best books for preparation of NATA?
8th April 2015, 04:46 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission with 77 marks in NATA exam?

Nata stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

Q : Can someone do tell me that can I get admission in architect colleges even if, I get 77 marks in nata exam?

No, you can't get admission with 77 marks in NATA exam.

Minimum marks for NATA exam :
Candidate must have to score minimum 40% marks to qualify NATA exam, that is 80 marks out of 200.

Cutoff of NATA exam is evaluated on the following :

• Number of Candidate appeared for the exam
  • Number of candidates passed in the exam
  • Difficulty level of exam
  • No. Of vacancy for the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?