5th August 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Do I stand a chance to get admission in good university ignoring my backlog percentage?

I do hv 62.5% in engineering n used to have so many backlogs previously but i cleared dem...yet still i wanna know whether if i attempt too vit gd score can i get a chance to get into a good university ignoring dose bcklogs n % ?????

27th November 2014, 09:56 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I stand a chance to get admission in good university ignoring my backlog percentage?

Yes, you can get admission in good university, if you can get a good score in GRE and IELTS exams. Many universities will give importance to these exam scores to offer admission to the students. So, if you can good marks in these exams, you will definitely get an admission in good university. And there is no need to worry about backlogs and percentage. That's because percentage which is above 60 is enough to get an admission and students who have more than 10 backlogs can also get an admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?