23rd October 2010, 06:43 PM
verymuchvirgo

How to clear Pending Papers/Backlogs of BE/B.tech. (Engineering) after year gaps?

Hi,

I have cleared my 8th Semester BE Chemical Engg in 2004 however i have 3 papers which are still pending, i enrolled for the BE course in 2001, i would like to know appear for the pending papers and finish my degree,can you please guide me with this, am i still eligible to appear for the pending papers?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE?
  3. Am I eligible for placement if I have a backlog in 6th semester?
  4. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-IInd Semester Principles of Electrochemical Sciences & Instrumentation (6C0019) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Can I join if got Offer Letter through CTS Off-Campus Drive but having backlog in B.Tech 8th semester?
  6. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-IInd Semester Engineering Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-IIIrd Semester Engineering Mathematics-III(6C0032) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs if completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?
  9. Whether backlogs can less the the Campus selection chances or not?
  10. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Engineering Graphics - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Is it possible to clear my pending subjects of Nagpur university from Pune university?
  12. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-IInd Semester Circuit Theory (6C0026) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Am I eligible to get into software field after completion of B.Sc Computers?
  14. What is the TCS criteria for academic break?
  15. Am I eligible to attend TCS campus placement with 60% marks average in B.E?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for MCA if my BCA 2nd year result is pending? -- [New]
  17. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-IInd Semester Applied Physics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Applied Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
24th October 2010, 11:56 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to clear Pending Papers/Backlogs of BE/B.tech. (Engineering) after year gaps?

Hello Friend,
Almost every university allows extra years for the completion of course.It means that even after completion of the Engineering,there is a chance of minimum 3 years to clear the pending papers.
So,as you have finished it in 2004,iam not sure whether there are available chances to clear it.Although some universities allows some extra semester even after that.I suggest you to inquire about it from the college or university.
27th October 2010, 09:58 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to clear Pending Papers/Backlogs of BE/B.tech. (Engineering) after year gaps?

after 2004 r u giving the examination every year? if you are continuing the exam and till you can not clear it then i think you will miss your chance.

actually from the backlog paper a student get 3chances to clear but it is also vary from university to university. so if you have already miss these three chances then there is no chance for you.

but if you have not appear in backlog examination after 2004 then you may get chance to appear now. but if the syllabus changed and other modification come into the examination then you may not get the chance.

i will suggest to contact to the university. from there you will get the correct information and other instruction how you can complete your degree.

all the best.
16th November 2010, 03:05 PM
lakveldi

if it is a mathematics paper then definitely u should go for coaching classes otherwise try to read the full book as possible and fill the 41 pages booklet in exams .All the best
20th November 2010, 05:47 PM

sirf 2 saal huye he or 6 back ho gyi he 3 sem me how to clear this back
27th January 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B tech in 2009.More than ten backlogs are there.It is very difficult to get my degree certificate after clearing it.So please tell me any other way to get a B Tech Degree certificate.I am an SC student.If i get a pass certificate then definitely i will get a gov job.But how can i get it?Can i get the same certificate from any other universities (inside or outside kerala) with money?Through my friends i heared news about this.But i dont know the truth?Please guide me...
25th February 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i got back in maths and mechanical in 1st sem only how should i clear them and i also have 6 more subjects now so i have to clear 8 subjects now plzz help me can i clear backlogs by giving money or by some source???????????????
25th May 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IF engg completed in 2007, bt only 1 paper of electrical technology left. Tried every year till 2011 bt still nt cleared. Kurukshetra university. Will i get any other chance or any mercy or my degree will b rejected ??
21st June 2011, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

i have a total of 11 backlogs in 2nd year..how many backlogs to need to clear to go into 3rd year?( O.U engineering)
20th July 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 backlog papers of S.Y. Bsc. but iam cleared with my T.Y.Bsc. in 1994.from pune unversity .after so many years of gap iwant to clear my 2 papers. will i be able to do so. thanks
1st August 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

can i appear to 3rd year? my six attempt are over
1st October 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

due to some personal problems I am not able to continue my engineering,,i am having drop in second year engineering. Is there any other option...
15th October 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

i passed the b tech in 2008, but i have back papers. i have qualified the gate exam last year. still one more back paper left. will i be able to join for M tech after completing b tech. is it possible for me to appear for the gate entrance this year.
6th December 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

dont distract yourself guys about giving money to someone to give you a degree, you will have to do it for yourself. Take your time, but just simply do it. It is tough but not impossible task. Focus on clearing subjects one on one terms! you will do it.
8th December 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

i am in 1 sem in nitk eee branch i failed in one subject i am taking makeup exam will this affect my placements in final year? am i eligible for group change
19th January 2012, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Hi im a final year b.tech student i h'v 22 arrears i dont get a clear guidlines to study so pls help how to study nd clear all d papers....waiting for ue reply
23rd February 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

hanged up with 3 arrears yaar,,3 semester i have already written after completion of my course even though they rnt getting cleared,,i am a passedout 2010 batch student,dont know when wil i clear all dis papers and get rid of dis trouble,,,,all the 3 papers are maths papers,thats the main issue
if any suggestion,,please leave it here,,,,thanking u,,,viks
14th June 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I have 21 arriers in my b tech cse at final year. If i submit my resume any software company will take me to work?.
30th June 2012, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

sir, I have completed Btech course(part - time from Kerala University, but due to transfer of govt service, i could not wrote all papers. I.e approx 50% papers pending. Can i wrote pending papers/ full papers from any other approved university on the basis of kerala university regular study. Please intimate the same in e-mail [email protected] - BP kumar, Presently Raipur.
12th August 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am student of electronics and telecommunication from pune university.I had joined in year2006 At present Ihave taken provosional admission as I have four backlogs.Priviously i have had year gap every year.Is it of any use copleteting the course in such situation I have no other option so i want to continue,I hope my goal of only getting b,tech degree at least achive.
13th September 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have two back in first sem... And 4 backs make year backs...Now i m in 2nd yera, those two backs of 1st year will be counted in 2nd year or individually if i get 4 backs in 2nd year, then it will make year back, or if i gt more two backs in 2nd year, dn it will make year back, which 1...??? Plzzz do reply...m nervous....
3rd December 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

hai i am arun 2011 passed out i clear all the papers but i still keep m1 and m2 i don't know what can i do.....i put hard work on this paper day by day but there is no use ......they put just 30 and 28 .when i apply revaluation the same mark will came i don't know....and i loss my effort....and i don't know how to clear these paper if any one know about the solution plz plz help me if you help me i thankfull to u in the ed of the life........
27th March 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

hello,i have arrear in engineerin mathematics 2 so dis is my last chance to clear otherwise they wont let me to go in final year so pls pls help me to clear this subject.
7th May 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

hello i was joined engineering in 2010 with diploma base after 3 sem i didnt attend the exam and not attending the 4 th sem ater that now i want to join the college again and i dont know the chance is there or not plzzzzz tell me.....
4th June 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

still have 5 arrears..completed engg last year 2008-2012.....should i die??
7th June 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

When do we suffer a Year Down in engineering? How many backlogs lead to the same?
3rd August 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I have clear 7sem b.tech mechanical engineering. But in 8sem one re in operational research.what will be chances of cleat my paper in next 2-4month. Plz give me suggestion. Cont. 09896332524
24th August 2013, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

im 2002 rr batch and I have 13 backlogs now I want to complete my subjects is there any chance plz tell me I came out of college in 2007 after that I attended my supple exam only ance is there any chance plz tell me
24th September 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech in civil engineering dis year....but i have 1 backlog im M2...actually i have got in every carry over paper as 30,35,40....but i have only 9 marks in my internal...nd i need 51 marks to clear it.....its very pain full fr me......how can i...?????

plzz address me at [email protected]
28th October 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Check our this blog there are a lot of information.

http://amilodcruz.blogspot.in/2013/10/how-to-clear-engineering-get-rid-of-kts.html
9th November 2013, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

I have 1paper pending in diploma nd i need a addmission in b.tech
2nd December 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech degree in civil engineering this year...but i have 4 baklog..2 in 4th sem and 2 in 5th sem..i have internal..... i heard about sem clearance...can i apply for sem clearance?
19th December 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

i have 20 backlogs. how can i clear that???............
17th January 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

how many times a student can appear for a backlog in one subject in vtu? if i am not clearing the same in three attempts what will happen?
4th May 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

sir I have 3 backs in 1 sem ( uptu) I have internal back, how can I clear it, this is my final sem , subject are maths 2 , mechanics, and physics 2
28th May 2014, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

QUOTE=Unregistered;4119587]i have 20 baclogs. how can i clear th........[/QUOTE]

I can clear it if u can pay me , if u r interested call me on 7729019464
2nd June 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Hi, Ibwantbto know whether I can continue my 3rd year mechanical engineering by keeping M2 as back?
8th June 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

HI I AM IN M.TECH OU CSE I HAVE 3 BACKLOGS IN 1 SEM AND I WANT TO CLEAR THEM HELP ME IF ANY CHANCE OF CLEARING THEM SO PLEAS HELP ME
I CAN PAY FOR IT.
17th July 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 22 arrears and I don't know how to clear it. Can anybody help me clear my papers.
20th July 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

hi i am prasad i studt b.e, eee 2008 to 2011 direct 2nd yer, after passtout still i hav 1 arrer maths 3 i cant able to pass that, how many i can write that paper to clear 3 years (or) 5 years, ..... after 3 years where to pay exm fees how much to pay, its the amount will be incresec ha, can u pls tell me, replay to my mail id,, [email protected]
28th July 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

hi its me rajesh , i studied my BE mechanical in andhra undiviresity (1992-1996)still i have 2 backlogs one from second semister and one from 3 rd semester could you suggest me how can i complete these subjects and get degree cetificate any chance if possible please help me...rajesh
6th August 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I'm passed out student now I have 15arrears how to clear these papers?
7th August 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to clear Pending Papers/Backlogs of BE/B.tech. (Engineering) after year gaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI I AM IN M.TECH OU CSE I HAVE 3 BACKLOGS IN 1 SEM AND I WANT TO CLEAR HELP ME IF ANY CHANCE OFLEARING THEM SO PLEAS HELP ME
I CAN PAY FOR IT.
Hai me to having one backlog in my final year & I got the job too i went to jntu and met examiner he kept for Revaluation and cleared my subject. His name venkatesh :- 9603337188
19th August 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I had a backlog in 11 subject. I complit 5 but still 6 are remaining.
What to do for solve that.
9th September 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE ECE in 2014 batch. .. Unfortunately my last semester results disappointed me with 2 papers which are awp and prp. ... pls help me to start my carrier. ... Please sir... my mail id is [email protected]. ..Please help me......
28th October 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I had completed all my arrears of my mba . Last year July .when I will get my marks card and certificate
17th November 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

My son is going to appear in B.Tech. 7th Semester Exam. However, he has got Govt. job. If he joins Govt. service whether 8th semester (training) could be completed after a gap of 2-3 years.
8th December 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I'm a bba final year student , I missed my backlog paper of 1st sem ,
Can I get a mercy chance ??
I'm completely broken coz its my final year n I have to clear all the backlogs in any way
Help me please
My contact no 8059311566
Mail I'd : [email protected]
9th December 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i have 10 backlogs in previous semisters .....how to clear all the backlogs before completing my final year b tech
26th February 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I hve 2 backlogs in my 2 semsters but I got a very good opportunity from one company but they are asking my original certificates I didn't inform in my home also about that backlogs. What should I do now and this is great opportunity for me. Is there any chance to resolve this problem. Please suggest me anyththising I'm very afraid of
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?