22nd March 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in a good college under Indraprastha University?

How much overall minimum percentage and percentage in physics,chemistry and maths required to get admission in good b.tech collage under indraprastha university and jee main?
Vineet

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Indraprastha University? I have scored 85% -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in GB Pant after scoring 627 rank in CET of GGS Indraprastha University
  3. Job opportunities after Economics (Hons.) from Indraprastha college, DU?
  4. Which is better between government/private college under Indraprastha University?
  5. Can I get a good college with a rank of 7922 in BBA in Indraprastha University
  6. What is the date of sale of forms of Indraprastha University?
  7. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  8. How good in Indraprastha Dental College of Ghaziabad?
  9. List of Universities to study MA in Geography in India?
  10. How to prepare for common aptitude test for english (h)d.u.? last year CATE papers?
  11. Can I get admission in any college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  12. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed form in Jahrkhand?
  13. Universities offering PG in Zoology?
  14. Apart from GATE which other exams and colleges are there which offer M.Tech degree?
  15. Is there any chance to get admission in YMCA and others listed below after scoring 272693 and state rank of 13331? What to do to get admission in Mukund Lal National College or Kurukshetra University?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Ed course in any good university even if I posses a compartment in graduation?
  17. What's the last date of submission of B.ed Jharkhand?
  18. Top colleges in India offering B.Tech. course in Bio-Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
16th April 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in a good college under Indraprastha University?

which is the best college under ip university and what rank in jee is req. for admission in it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?