17th December 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Is working experience compulsory necessary to get selected in top colleges like IIM? How many years of experience is required?

I am preparing for cat .is working experience is compulsory to get selected in top colleges like "iim" and others if it is necessary how many years experience is required in top colleges in india can you give information obout top colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Executive MBA program from IIM Calcutta for software engineers having two and a half years of experience
  2. Minimum marks required in graduation to get into IIM A? Does experience count in GD-PI? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission into an IIM after working in a company for 2 years?
  4. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  5. How many years of industrial experience is required after Diploma for pursuing MS?
  6. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  7. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  8. How much experience is required and in which department to do job as staff nurse in abroad? -- [New]
  9. Will it be useful to do M.Tech alongside Work Experience?
  10. Can I get any benefit to study MS in USA having a work experience?
  11. How to join Ph.D in commerce? My working experience is 4 years
  12. Can I get good pay scale being a Hospital Administration postgraduate with 8 years of working experience?
  13. Home Tutors for Mathematics available in Chennai for 12th Science ISC student?
  14. List of courses I can apply as a part time after completing B.E(Electrical engineering)? Am currently working in SS and have experience of 2 years
  15. Can I get advantage of work experience to do MS in Abroad?
  16. How to appear for IRDA surveyors examination? Study material for the same?
  17. Is Diploma Mechanical engineering valid for private sector jobs?
  18. Universities offering distance MAB admission for students passing diploma 10+3 from BTE Bangalore and 10 years of working experience?

22nd February 2012, 02:31 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is working experience compulsory necessary to get selected in top colleges like IIM? How many years of experience is required?

Is working experience compulsory necessary to get selected in top colleges like IIM

Experience is not necessary but the candidate with work experience get preference

provided he/she has perform well in other area of selection process.

As candidate with experience grasp the knowledge WELL and represent the institutions

from where he is doing his MBA in better way.

So work experience is quite important but not necessary.

How many years of experience is required

if candidate has less than 2 yrs of experience than selection board will treat you as

fresh candidate.

less than 2 year experience in any field does not project you well and does not get any

weightage.

So more than 2 years experience in any field will help you in selection.

9th July 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is working experience compulsory necessary to get selected in top colleges like IIM? How many years of experience is required?

SIR I WAS DONE MY BBA IN 2011 .THEN I DROPPED 1 YEAR FOR THE PREPARATION OF CAT BUT NOT GET GOOD MARKS .....AGAIN I PLANNED TO GIVE ANOTHER ATTEMPT OF CAT .BUT I HEART THAT GAP OF 2 YEAR IS NOT GOOD .......GUIDE ME SIR I AM CONFUSED ABOUT MY LIFE

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?