3rd June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?

Can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses for MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) course in Technical University of Denmark? I want to join this course so I want to know about the fee expenses. Kindly let me know about the course structure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark? Duration of this course?
  2. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in EMI mode to Technical University of Denmark?
  3. Benefits of studying M.Sc(Engineering) in Southern University of Denmark for Indian students? Total fee expenses of this course?
  4. Eligibility to get MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) admission in Technical University of Denmark?
  5. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Mahamaya Technical University?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of MArch(Architecture Conservation) in Rajasthan Technical University?
  8. How to get admission for M.Tech(Nanotechnology) course in Kalasalingam University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  9. Entrance exam to study MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?
  10. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  11. Fee expenses of MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  12. Is the Technical University of Denmark best for MS? Details regarding course and admission?
  13. Which has better scope, MS in Germany or UK?
  14. Fee expenses of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University? -- [New]
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University?
30th June 2018, 11:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?

"MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark"

MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) is a course duration of 2 years.

Tuition fee for this course is 15,000*EURO per academic year.

=>Course structure:

The MSc ‘Physics and Nanotechnology’ programme allows students to specialize in one of the*six study lines:

1. Biophysics and Complex Systems*

2. Physics and Nanotechnology for Sustainability and Energy*

3. Nano-scale Materials Physics*

4. Nanosystems Engineering*

5. Optics and Photonics*

6. Quantum Engineering

For more details regarding course specialization of MSc ‘Physics and Nanotechnology’, please visit to the link mentioned below.

http://www.dtu.dk/english/Education/...gy#description

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?