9th July 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to study MBA(Quality Management) in Lincoln University of Business and Management?

I am interested to do MBA(Quality Management) from Lincoln University of Business and Management. Can I know which are the documents required for the admission in this course and in this college? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying MBA(Quality Management) in Lincoln University of Business and Management?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Quality Management) in Lincoln University of Business and Management?
  3. Documents required to study MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics?
  4. Important dates of MBA(Quality Management) admission in Lincoln University of Business and Management?
  5. Documents required to study MBA(School Business Management) in Concordia University Chicago?
  6. Chances to do PhD in Business Management from Maharishi University of Management and Technology? Which are the topics available for PhD?
  7. Course duration and fees of MBA(Quality Management) in Lincoln University of Business and Management?
  8. Documents required to submit for PhD(Business Management) admission in Chandigarh University? How to submit documents?
  9. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Documents required to study MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  11. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student? -- [New]
  12. Best Institutes for pursuing MBA after completing B.Com -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure to study MS Business Analytics and Information Management in Krannert School of Management?
  14. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Financial Management & Services in Business Academy Aarhus? Documents required to get admission?
  15. Can SBI grant education loan for distance graduate to study Masters from Amity University? Documents required for it?
  16. How to get the french paper for Grade 9 and 10?
  17. List of B Schools available in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I've scored 54 marks and 52 percentile in MBA CET -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do PG course after doing BBM course?
24th August 2018, 11:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to study MBA(Quality Management) in Lincoln University of Business and Management?

Documents required to study MBA(Quality Management) in Lincoln University of Business and Management is given below.

Completed and signed an application form.

Updated resume / C.V.

Bachelor degree or equivalent certificate.

Transcript in English.

One recent color passport photo.

Photocopy of valid passport/permit.

Motivation letter providing reasons for wishing to study in the desired program at our organization.

Mandatory entrance/bridge examination for special learners.

A learning, professional and openness to change attitude is a prerequisite.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?