6th May 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Can SBI grant education loan for distance graduate to study Masters from Amity University? Documents required for it?

I have got Bachelor degree in Management from distance education programme and now I want to study Masters in Management from Amity University. Can SBI grant me education loan? Documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Will SBI grant education loan to study masters in Biotechnology from VIT, Vellore?
  2. Birkbeck, University of London is an approved educational institution by SBI for education loan? Documents required for education loan and for study visa?
  3. Possibility to apply for an education loan under SBI student loan scheme to study from KIIT? Documents required for it?
  4. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  5. Can SBI grant an education loan to study CA course? What will be the moratorium period of the education loan?
  6. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala?
  7. Eligibility criteria to get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to study Diploma engineering? Documents required for it?
  8. How to get education loan to study M.Sc Environmental Science? Can HDFC grant me the loan?
  9. Can I get study loan for doing masters degree through distance education?
  10. How to apply online for an education loan while studying in Ukraine at SBI? Necessary documents required for it?
  11. How much amount of unsecured education loan SBI can grant?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  13. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  15. Can a bank grant an education loan to study Law course in distance mode?
  16. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  17. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan without security of upto Rs. 2 Lacs in SBI?
  18. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
9th May 2017, 10:33 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can SBI grant education loan for distance graduate to study Masters from Amity University? Documents required for it?

Most of the banks do not provide education loan to pursue the distance mode of education. The bank will provide loans to those who wants to pursue degree or certificate course from the recognized university, but SBI will provide education plus loan to those who wants to continue their study (distant/part time/evening course) and are employed and working since last two years and the age of the candidate should be less than 45 years. The candidate will get the loan amount based on net monthly income and maximum of ₹1,00,000 and minimum of ₹25,000 will be provided by the bank with 10% of interest rate and the loan amount can be repaid within 60 months in equated monthly installments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?