7th October 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Does the Cardiff University, UK provide M.Com and MBA in International Marketing? Way to get admission?

Sir, I am B.Com holder and now want to study M.Com or MBA in International Marketing from UK. Does the Cardiff University provides the course? Way to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University?
  2. Does the Florida International University, United States provides MBA in International Marketing course? How to approach for admission?
  3. University of Mumbai Commerce - Business Management MCom Part 2 International Marketing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Details about module of MBA in international Marketing course at Amity University (London Campus)? When and where to apply for admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission in University of Birmingham for study MBA(Marketing Management)? -- [New]
  6. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University?
  7. List of colleges with good placement criteria which offers MBA in International Marketing?
  8. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  9. Best specialization for B.Tech IT student in MBA? Which is better between International Business, Marketing and Sales or HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Where can I do post graduation in International Marketing?
  11. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? Course fee of MBA(Marketing Management) in this university?
  12. Course structure and duration of MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University?
  13. How to do M.Com after doing MBA in finance
  14. Job opportunities through MBA(Marketing Management) of Stamford International University?
  15. Eligibility to get MS admission in Cardiff University for Indian students?
  16. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  17. Can a B.Sc Physics and MBA in International Marketing do PhD in any topics related to International Marketing? Where should I apply for it?
  18. What should I do in UK after competing B.Com?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?