26th October 2016, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MS admission in Cardiff University for Indian students?

I want to do MS from Cardiff University after completing my B.Tech course. Can I know the eligibility criteria of getting admission for MS course for Indian students? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenses of Master's(Architecture) course in Cardiff University?
  2. Procedure and entrance exams available to get BS(Engineering) admission in Cardiff University?
  3. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  4. Eligibility for MBA admission in National University of Singapore for B.Com student of India?
  5. Ph.D admission rules for foreign students in Indian University?
  6. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Cardiff University for B.Tech 3rd year General student?
  7. What are the scholarships available to study in abroad?
  8. Best institutes to pursue PG in UK/USA in Astrophysics?
  9. Total expenses of Master of Surgery course in The University of Sydney? Eligibility to apply for Indian students?
  10. List of universities in Germany to do Ph.D in communication engineering or wireless communication?
  11. What is the differences between NET JRF, CSIR JRF and GATE JRF?
  12. Best universities to study Industrial & Production Engineering course at UK?
  13. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe?
  14. Can I study M.Tech(ECE) if completed B.Tech(EIE)?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed in Delhi University after getting 45 marks in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility and requirements to get admission in Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester for Indian students? Will I have to pass IELTS and GRE before admission? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  18. How to pursue graduation while living abroad?
26th October 2016, 10:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MS admission in Cardiff University for Indian students?

For MS admission at Cardiff university, you need to have a good GRE score. Most of the reputed universities abroad ask for GRE score for admission in post graduate and research programmes.

In addition to GRE, you also need to prove your English proficiency, which can be proved through score in IELTS/TOEFL. So, obtain these two scores and apply for admission when it is open.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?