12th October 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Details about module of MBA in international Marketing course at Amity University (London Campus)? When and where to apply for admission?

Sir, I want to study MBA in international Marketing from Amity University (London Campus). So, I need know about course module in the university? When and where to apply for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Campus Interview available in Amity Business School, Noida for MBA(Sales & Marketing) candidate?
  2. Admission details of MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University?
  3. Best specialization for B.Tech IT student in MBA? Which is better between International Business, Marketing and Sales or HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does the Cardiff University, UK provide M.Com and MBA in International Marketing? Way to get admission?
  5. Which SAP module is better for me after MBA?
  6. Eligibility to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?
  7. Does the Florida International University, United States provides MBA in International Marketing course? How to approach for admission?
  8. Campus Placement facilities available for MBA student in Amity University?
  9. Way to get admission in MBA course in Queen Mary University of London for Australian resident?
  10. Which SAP module is suitable for Instrumentation engineer also having MBA in Operations & Marketing?
  11. Can a B.Sc Physics and MBA in International Marketing do PhD in any topics related to International Marketing? Where should I apply for it?
  12. What is the syllabus for the written test of ICRO Delhi?
  13. Last date to get the forms for BBA course?
  14. Guidance to get admission in Masters of Biotechnology at Virginia International University, USA? Details about course and campus?
  15. How to take admission in Amity University Lucknow campus in B.Tech Civil Engineering
  16. When the admission of MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) will be available in City University of London?
  17. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? -- [New]
  18. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?