26th October 2017, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Physics and MBA in International Marketing do PhD in any topics related to International Marketing? Where should I apply for it?

I am B.Sc Physics holder and studying MBA in International Marketing. I want to know can I do PhD in any topics related to International Marketing? Where should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the topics to take for Ph.D in International Marketing?
  2. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  3. List of colleges with good placement criteria which offers MBA in International Marketing?
  4. Admission details of MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? -- [New]
  5. Indian Institute of Material Management Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management- International Trade (Paper 7) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. TNOU MBA-International Marketing (MSP-43) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Can I do MBA with international marketing?
  8. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  9. Best specialization for B.Tech IT student in MBA? Which is better between International Business, Marketing and Sales or HR?
  10. University of Mumbai Commerce - Business Management MCom Part 2 International Marketing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Research topics available under PhD(Marketing) in IIT-Chennai?
  12. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  13. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Modules of Internship related to Digital Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student
  15. Does the Cardiff University, UK provide M.Com and MBA in International Marketing? Way to get admission?
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD in Marketing Management if secured 65.65% in MBA?
  17. Does the Florida International University, United States provides MBA in International Marketing course? How to approach for admission?
  18. Details about module of MBA in international Marketing course at Amity University (London Campus)? When and where to apply for admission?
27th October 2017, 11:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Physics and MBA in International Marketing do PhD in any topics related to International Marketing? Where should I apply for it?

Admission in Ph.D will be on the basis of your masters degree. Hence, if you have got MBA in the concerned branch, then surely you can apply for Ph.D admission in it.

Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in MBA degree. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.
28th October 2017, 05:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Physics and MBA in International Marketing do PhD in any topics related to International Marketing? Where should I apply for it?

I am very happy to tell you that definitely you can pursue Ph.D in International Marketing field after the completion of MBA course in International Marketing, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their MBA in International Marketing from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.

List of Universities offering Ph.D in International Marketing:-

Rama University
Address: Rama Medical College Campus, Rama City, Mandhana, Kanpur(U.P.) - 209 217
Ph.No.: +91 512 2780886/87

GITAM University - Visakhapatnam Campus
Address: Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530045
Phone: 089127 90101

HKBK College of Engineering
Address: 22/1,Opp.Manyata Tech park, Nagwara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045
Phone: 090350 22250

Delhi School of Management - DSM
Address: Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur,, Main Bawana Road, Delhi - 42,, Delhi, 110042
Phone: 011 2729 6203

Sir Padampat Singhania University
Address: Udaipur-Chittorgarh Rd, Bhatewar, Rajasthan 313601
Phone: 02957 226 095

Delhi School of Management - DSM
Address: Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur,, Main Bawana Road, Delhi - 42,, Delhi, 110042
28th October 2017, 06:44 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, definitely an MBA in International Marketing can do PhD in the relevant topics.
Those candidates who have completed/passed MBA in International Marketing with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university, are eligible to do PhD course in the relevant discipline.
Below I have mentioned some name of colleges which offer PhD in International Marketing topics:
>Sir Padampat Singhania University
Address: Udaipur-Chittorgarh Rd, Bhatewar, Rajasthan 313601
Phone: 02957 226 095
>GITAM University - Visakhapatnam Campus
Address: Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530045
Phone: 089127 90101
>Delhi School of Management - DSM
>HKBK College of Engineering
Address: 22/1,Opp.Manyata Tech park, Nagwara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045
Phone: 090350 22250
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?