14th December 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for abroad studies? Suitable places to study?

I have B.Com (2 years) degree and want to go to abroad for further studies? Can anybody tell me how to apply and which place will be suitable for me because I have 14 years of education.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies abroad after scoring 61 percentage marks in 12th WBCHS
  3. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  4. Scholarship tests for higher studies in abroad, after B.Com.
  5. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  6. How to pursue my studies in abroad after doing B.Com? Where are the IELT forms available?
  7. Will it be suitable to study in India to do a job abroad?
  8. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  9. Qualification and documents needed to study Diploma in Abroad?
  10. In which country I should study M.Sc(Astrophysics)? Requirements to apply for this course in Abroad?
  11. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  12. How to take scholarship exam for doing abroad study? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the scholarship exams?
  13. Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates? What is the procedure followed to study in abroad?
  14. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which country is best to study 11th and 12th class?
  16. Scholarships in India to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th in abroad?
  17. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  18. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
15th December 2017, 02:11 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for abroad studies? Suitable places to study?

After completion of your B.Com. you can choose any one of them for your further studies:-
> Chartered Accountant (CA)
> Masters of Commerce (M.Com)
> Masters of Business Administration (MBA in Finance)
> Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
> Certified Public Accounting (CPA)
> Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
> Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT)

These are the best foreign universities you may choose any one of them for your further studies:-
> Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), United States
> Harvard University, United States
> Stanford University, United States
> University of California, Berkeley (UCB), United States
> London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), United Kingdom
> Princeton University, United States
> University of Chicago, United States
> University of Oxford, United Kingdom
> Yale University, United States
> Columbia University, United States

In order to get admission in foreign university first you need to select a course then you need to check you are eligible to pursue that course or not. Then you need to appear for International entrance examination IELTS/TOEFL(English proficiency test) and GMAT/GRE. If you are eligible then you can apply for that course through the official website of respected university/institute, once you get the acceptance letter from the university you can apply for student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?