2nd November 2017, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering Masters in Biotechnology course in United Kingdom

Sir, I am studying B.Sc Biotechnology and after it want to study Masters from UK. List of universities which are offering Masters in Biotechnology course in United Kingdom.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech from UK or USA? I have scored 72% marks in B.Tech
  2. Which are the good universities for Ph.d? I am studying masters in forensic science in United Kingdom
  3. List of top universities of Australia and United Kingdom to study Masters in Astronomy course? Which country is less expensive?
  4. List of Management Universities in United Kingdom for which education loan is granted? Which bank will be suitable for it?
  5. List of universities in United Kingdom offering scholarship for MDS course -- [New]
  6. List of Medical universities in United Kingdom for which banks will grant education loan
  7. Options of further studies in ENT field at England?
  8. Best universities in United Kingdom to study integrated Masters and PhD in Sociology? Procedure to get education loan for it?
  9. List of universities offering masters in genetic engineering in India?
  10. List of universities providing scholarship for Indian students to do PhD? How much stipend I can get in United Kingdom for PhD?
  11. How to do MBBS course in United Kingdom? List of colleges offering admission for MBBS course for Indians
  12. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  13. Names of universities in UK offering Dual Masters Degree Course in Biotechnology?
  14. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  15. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  16. How to apply for abroad studies? Suitable places to study?
  17. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
4th November 2017, 12:19 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of universities offering Masters in Biotechnology course in United Kingdom

Below I have listed name of universities of UK which offer masters in Biotechnology course:
>University of Greenwich
Address: Park Row, London SE10 9LS, UK
Phone: +44 20 8331 9000
>Anglia Ruskin University
Address: Cambridge Campus, East Rd, Cambridge CB1 1PT, UK
Phone: +44 845 271 3333
>University of Bedfordshire
Address: University Square, Luton LU1 3JU, UK
Phone: +44 1234 400400
>University of Sheffield
Address: Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TN, UK
Phone: +44 114 222 2000
>University of East London
Address: University Way, London E16 2RD, UK
Phone: +44 20 8223 3000
>Aberystwyth University
Address: Penglais Campus, Penglais, Aberystwyth SY23 3FL, UK
Phone: +44 1970 623111
4th November 2017, 04:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering Masters in Biotechnology course in United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying B.Sc Biotechnology and after it want to study Masters from UK. List of universities which are offering Masters in Biotechnology course in United Kingdom.

List of universities offering Masters in Biotechnology course in the United Kingdom is given below;

University of Kent - Official Website

University of Sheffield - Official Website

University of Bedfordshire - Official Website

University of Greenwich - Official Website

University of Birmingham - Official Website

Nottingham Trent University - Official Website

Queen’s University Belfast - Official Website

Coventry University - Official Website

University of Essex - Official Website

University of Glasgow - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?