2nd November 2017, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Universities in Germany providing Masters in Autonomous Systems with less fees? Entrance exams necessary for the admission?

Sir, I am looking for universities in Germany providing Masters in Autonomous Systems course with less fees? Entrance exams necessary for admission in the university?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  2. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  3. List of universities providing journalism masters in Germany with 5.5 score in IELTS?
  4. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  6. Universities admission and visa process for doing masters in Germany?
  7. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. List of universities offering admission in PhD for Masters in Physics with 54.5% holder? Entrance exams to do PhD?
  10. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  11. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  12. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  13. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  14. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  15. List of best Universities in Germany for MS in mechanical and automobile fields?
  16. How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities?
  17. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  18. Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams? -- [Most Discussed]
4th November 2017, 09:17 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Universities in Germany providing Masters in Autonomous Systems with less fees? Entrance exams necessary for the admission?

Below I have listed name of universities in Germany which provide masters in Autonomous Systems with less fees:
>Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences
Address: Grantham-Allee 20, 53757 Sankt Augustin, Germany
Phone: +49 2241 8650
>Technische Universität Darmstadt
Address: Karolinenpl. 5, 64289 Darmstadt, Germa
Phone: +49 6151 1601
In order to get admission into the above said universities for Masters in Autonomous Systems course, you must have to appear and qualify in IELTS exam. You must have to secure at least 6 Bands in the IELTS exam, in order to get admission into the aforesaid universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?