15th July 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Does Wageningen University & Research, Netherlands provides BDS course? Way to get admission?

Hello sir, I am 12th passed student and want to study BDS course. Please tell me does Wageningen University & Research, Netherlands provides BDS course? Way to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands provides MDS course? Whole procedure to get admission in Netherlands?
  2. How is MS from Delft University of Technology, Netherlands beneficial for Indian students? Whom to consult for admission?
  3. Best university in between Tilburg University and Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands for MS Agricultural Science? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Ranking of Delft University of Technology, Netherlands in world? Whole procedure to get admission in this university?
  5. Research courses available after BDS? Entrance exams for it?
  6. How may i join research stream in medical after completion of my BDS degree from Jaipur?
  7. What are the various study options available to study abroad for bioinformatics and biotechnology?
  8. How to get admission in MS at Delft University of Technology, Netherlands? Marks required in GRE for it? -- [New]
  9. Way to get admission in MS after Biomedical Engineering at University of Technology, Netherlands?
  10. How to consult embassy for study visa of Netherlands? Details about Maastricht University, Netherlands?
  11. Eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Tech course at Delft University of Technology, Netherlands? Will I have to pass IELTS exam?
  12. Which course and university is better after BDS to study in USA and Australia?
  13. Best university to do PhD in Physics among University of Amsterdam, Leiden University and Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands?
  14. Details to get admission in MS at Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands? Whole cost including transportation and visa to study there?
  15. Courses related to Clinical Research available to study for BDS doctor?
  16. Universities offering Internship for BDS final year student in Kerala?
  17. Can I get admission in Manipal University for MBBS or BDS course if secured 2500 rank & 1016 rank respectively in ENAT?
  18. How should I pursue research in Cadiology as Clinical Science after passing BDS degree? -- [Most Discussed]
25th July 2017, 12:43 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does Wageningen University & Research, Netherlands provides BDS course? Way to get admission?

No, Wageningen University and Research Centre does not provide BDS course.
To know about the various course offered by Wageningen University and Research Centre, kindly visit http://www.wur.nl/nl/Onderwijs-Opleidingen/Bachelor/BSc-opleidingen.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?