25th April 2017, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Tech course at Delft University of Technology, Netherlands? Will I have to pass IELTS exam?

Hello sir, I am studying Electrical engineering in BIT Mesra and after it want to study M.Tech from Delft University of Technology, Netherlands. Eligibility criteria to get admission? Will I have to pass IELTS exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Master's in Biomedical Engineering in Delft University of Technology?
  2. Admission requirements to study M.Sc(Nanobiology) in Delft University of Technology for International students?
  3. Can I get Netherlands study visa with 6 Bands in IELTS and secured 64% in B.Tech?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  5. Best abroad countries and universities for doing post graduation in Civil Engineering?
  6. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
  7. Admission criteria of ELF University Hyderabad? Is there any entrance exam for admission or TOEFL/IELTS score will be taken into account for admission?
  8. Chances of getting good college in Germany for PhD after MBA?
  9. Studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 56% in 12th non-medical?
  10. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  11. Eligibility for Ph.D through NET exam?
  12. How should I proceed to do higher studies in USA?
  13. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  14. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D at Oxford University? Will I have to pass any entrance exam to get admission?
  16. Eligibility of admission in BBA for Bangladeshi student in India without having IELTS score? List of Universities for the same?
  17. How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?