1st February 2017, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

In which universities of Germany, I can get admission on the basis of 5.5 bands in IELTS?

I have done BS software engineering. Now I want to get admission in MS software in Germany. My IELTS band is 5.5. Please name the universities in which i can get admission easily ?

Related Questions:
  1. In which university of Germany I will get admission to study Bachelor of Economics if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  3. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission to study MS(Pharmacy) in Germany if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  5. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  6. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. What is the criteria followed for doing MS in Germany?
  9. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  10. How can I study MCA in Abroad with low fee expenses if completed BCA with 70%?
  11. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  12. List of universities offering BS in UK for a candidate with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Can I get Student Visa to study MS in Germany with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  15. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  16. IELTS Bands are considerable to study MBA in Germany?
  17. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS?
  18. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
24th July 2017, 05:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which universities of Germany, I can get admission on the basis of 5.5 bands in IELTS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done BS software engineering. Now I want to get admission in MS software in Germany. My IELTS band is 5.5. Please name the universities in which i can get admission easily ?

Some universities in Germany are only accepting 5.5 bands in IELTS for admission. List of universities is given below;

University of Koblenz – Landau - Website Link

University of Passau - Website Link

EBC Hochschule - Website Link

New European College - Website Link

International Graduate Center - Website Link

Macromedia University of Applied Sciences - Website Link

Berlin School of Economics and Law - Website Link

Munich Business School - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?