23rd August 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

With just 54% in B.Tech can I get universities in USA?

hello guys, i did b.tech with 54% and got so many backlogs and also having so many mark sheets of it....but now i want 2 do masters from USA..so plz can anyone tell me that with this % and degree can i get universities in usa....
plzzzz rply me asap...i am in big dilemma.....

Related Questions:
14th September 2014, 08:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With just 54% in B.Tech can I get universities in USA?

It is possible to pursue higher studies in USA even after having a percentage of 54% in your B.Tech course. But you should not have any backlogs at the time of applying. Since your percentage is low, so you need to cope up this weak ling with good performance in other fields.

- You need to score excellent marks in the entrance exams based on which US universities take admission of students.
- You need to have an excellent resume.
- Work experience will be of additional benefit.
- You need to have a strong statement of purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?