31st March 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Education for Indian Gay in Germany

Is Germany a gay friendly country ? What is the prospect of Indian gays to accommodate themselves in Germany Universities ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study masters education in germany?
  2. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  3. Germany has free education scheme is that true?
  4. Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK?
  5. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  6. Education Abroad: I want to do B.E. from Germany -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the education cost and living expense in Germany to study MS?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  9. How may I pursue higher education in Germany after completing B.Tech?
  10. Which subject is the most seek after course in Germany after B.E Production?
  11. Which course should I take to do MS in Germany?
  12. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany after completing BE in mechanical? How may I get free education?
  14. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  15. Options available after completing Automobile Engineering?
  16. How much is the fee structure for doing MS in Germany? How much is the living expense?
  17. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  18. How good is the quality of education in Germany?
3rd April 2014, 11:07 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: Education for Indian Gay in Germany

Hello Friend !!

There is no special care or reservations defined for the Gays in Germany.

It seems that the LGBT of Germany still fighting for the equal rights for Gays.

And the Gay marraiges are not yet legal in Germany.

Earlier before 1980, the society wouldn't tolerate the homosexual humans but now there are some constitutions established which made Gays and bisexual humans to live a normal life in Germany.

In the field of education, Gays doesn't have any special universities or special reservations but you can join in any of the university without any hurdles.

But to be frank, it is not safe of foreign Gays.

The best country for foreign Gays is United States of America.

Where everything is legal and Gays have the equal rights in all the aspects.

You can find many Gays all over the country which makes you feel strong and safe.

Good Luck !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?