27th October 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for MBBS in colleges of China?

I got 50% marks in f.sc and I want to apply in Mbbs in any university or college of china can I apply Mbbs in china?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering lower fee structure for MBBS course in India, China and Nepal?
  2. How to do PG in China after completing MBBS
  3. Can I apply for MBBS in Dali University, China if not qualified in any Medical entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility to pursue MBBS in China after completing PCL Nursing?
  5. Am I eligible for UPSC exam after doing MBBS in China?
  6. List of MCI approved Medical colleges in China?
  7. How much salary can I earn in China and India after doing MBBS/MD in China?
  8. Am I eligible for MBBS course if I have scored 60% in 12th? Approximate fee for MBBS course? List of colleges in Pimpri-Chinchwad where this eligibility is applicable?
  9. Courses available after MBBS in Pakistan without doing house job and graduating from China?
  10. How to do MBBS course in United Kingdom? List of colleges offering admission for MBBS course for Indians
  11. Date of sale of forms of AIIMS MBBS course? In which private colleges to apply for MBBS course?
  12. Can I apply for MBBS in other states like HP, Punjab? In which colleges can I apply if I am a domicile of Haryana?
  13. Procedure for admission in MBBS colleges at Russia, China and Poland?
  14. Names of the government colleges where students from UP can apply for MBBS course?
  15. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  16. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  17. How to become a Doctor after doing BSc with Biology and MSc with Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for MBBS after HNM? Which are the colleges?
31st October 2014, 02:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for MBBS in colleges of China?

candidates who have completed their intermediate with Science group(PCB) are only eligible to get admission in MBBS in China universities/colleges. So, you are not eligible for MBBS in China. If you want to pursue MBBS, first you have complete your intermediate, then you can apply for admission in medical colleges of China.
31st October 2014, 11:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for MBBS in China, if you have passed 12 years of school education with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board of education.

Admission in China is not a difficult process and the fee is also less compared to other nations like US and UK.

Before taking admission in China enquire about the medical colleges, whether they are approved by MOE or not. There is a list provided by Indian embassy which provides you the list of colleges in China which are recognized by MCI and you must take admission in those colleges only.

For more information visit http://www.indianembassy.org.cn/Dyna...82&SubMenuId=0
1st November 2014, 10:11 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

In order to do MBBS in China, you need to have minimum of 50% in your 12th. As, you have 50%, you are eligible to do MBBS in China. From the last year, there is no entrance examination to do MBBS in China. You just need to submit your academic certificates from 10th to 12th.

Colleges/Universities offering MBBS in China:

ANHUI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
BEIHUA UNIVERSITY
CAPITAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
CENTRAL SOUTH UNIVERSITY
CHINA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
CHINA THREE GORGES UNIVERSITY
CHONGQING MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
DALI UNIVERSITY
DALIAN MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
FUDAN UNIVERSITY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?