24th August 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get seat in Abroad after clearing 7 backlogs?

hi sir....I'm studying btech 3yr ECE, I have 7backlogs and I cleared it, my percent is 67.4%, thinking to study in aboard, I could get any problem in US visa r any Visa..can u reply to my gmail sir, I.e [email protected] .......please answer

5th September 2014, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get seat in Abroad after clearing 7 backlogs?

Yes, its possible to get a visa if you had cleared your 7 backlogs ad after completion of the graduation degree from a recognised university.

The percentage and backlogs does not influence in getting a visa. We cannot say that a visa can be approved or rejected, because it depends on the visa officer.

At the time of visa interview, the visa officer may ask you questions, if you he is satisfied with your answer, your visa may be approved. If he is not satisfied with your answer, there is a chance of rejecting your visa. So, getting a visa or not depends on the visa officer questions and your answers.
20th September 2016, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get seat in Abroad after clearing 7 backlogs?

I have 7 backlogs in B tech 61.89% first Division from JNTUH. IELTS : 7, GRE 289.
Please suggest me the US universities for Mechanical Engineering Stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?