18th July 2017, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to do MS in top ten universities of United Kingdom?

Right now I am in 6th semester with an aggregate of 60% till 5th semester in electronics BE. Will I get admission in top ten universities in UK for doing MS?
If not how should I improve my academics score so that I can pick up in remaining semesters? Please provide me with your suggestions.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech from UK or USA? I have scored 72% marks in B.Tech
  2. Which exams should I appear to get a seat in plant pathology department in top universities of united kingdom?
  3. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  4. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in UK? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of top universities of Australia and United Kingdom to study Masters in Astronomy course? Which country is less expensive?
  6. Which country should I prefer for doing masters in computer science engineering?
  7. Top ten universities of abroad to study Masters in Management? Eligibility and criteria of admission?
  8. Eligibility, exams and top universities for MS in United States?
  9. Best colleges to study Mass & Media from United Kingdom? Way to get admission and eligibility criteria?
  10. List of Medical universities in United Kingdom for which banks will grant education loan
  11. List of Management Universities in United Kingdom for which education loan is granted? Which bank will be suitable for it? -- [New]
  12. University of Tsukuba is good for Structural engineering? Other better options?
  13. Options of further studies in ENT field at England?
  14. List of best M.Pharmacy colleges across the world
  15. Which country is best to do masters in Civil engineering?
  16. Which are the good universities for Ph.d? I am studying masters in forensic science in United Kingdom
  17. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get admission in masters in Economics course at University of Glasgow, United Kingdom?
  18. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
19th July 2017, 09:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do MS in top ten universities of United Kingdom?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing MS course in top ten universities of United Kingdom, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course with more than 70% aggregate marks from a recognised university. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to MS course in UK universities. You need to study well by spending extra time on studies, that is only the way, you can improve your academic scores for getting admission in top ten universities of United Kingdom.
20th July 2017, 09:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do MS in top ten universities of United Kingdom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Right now I am in 6th semester with an aggregate of 60% till 5th semester in electronics BE. Will I get admission in top ten universities in UK for doing MS?
If not how should I improve my academics score so that I can pick up in remaining semesters? Please provide me with your suggestions.
Yes, you are eligible for MS course in United Kingdom but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score card.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?