17th July 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada right after 10th standard from CBSE board?

Sir/Mam, I would like to study in Canada in 11th class. I was early pass out from 10th class with 85 percent in CBSE. Can I apply for study in Canada? In which intake I will join? Can you please answer me? Please help me I am confused.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for 11th standard in Canada after completion of 10th from CBSE board with 85 percentage marks?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completing 10th for Higher studies in Canada?
  3. Can I try for Higher Studies in Canada on the basis of my 10th board results?
  4. Am I eligible to go to Canada for doing higher studies after scoring 60 percent overall in 10th ICSE board?
  5. What are the further courses available in Canada for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Eligibility for higher education in Canada
  7. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada after getting 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for 10th CBSE Board exam if discontinued studies after 8th?
  9. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course to select in Canada for higher studies after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  12. CBSE or Chhattisgarh Board, which is better for 11th standard aspirant? -- [New]
  13. Which board is suitable after completion of 10th standard in state board?
  14. Can I apply for 11th standard in Canada after scoring 85 percent in 10th CBSE board?
  15. Which Board is preferable for 11th Computer Science between Himachal Pradesh Board and CBSE?
  16. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  17. Eligibility for appearing in Xth CBSE exams of 2015?
  18. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
20th July 2017, 11:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada right after 10th standard from CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I would like to study in Canada in 11th class. I was early pass out from 10th class with 85 percent in CBSE. Can I apply for study in Canada? In which intake I will join? Can you please answer me? Please help me I am confused.
Yes, you are eligible for higher study in Canada but you should qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
20th July 2017, 09:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada right after 10th standard from CBSE board?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada after completion of your 10th standard from CBSE Board. To apply for admission to higher studies in Canada educational institutions, you have to prove your English Language proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Canada universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?