24th March 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study Archaeology course in post graduation course in abroad?

Sir, i am snehashilpa. I have completed my 10+2 in CEC and now i am studying CA IPCC. I am also interested in studying historical archaeology in abroad as my post graduation. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Archaeology postgraduate course in Abroad rather than in India?
  2. Possibility to study Archaeology in Post Graduation for B.Com(Computer Applications) 2nd year student?
  3. Can I study Archaeology in Post Graduation if completed B.Tech(ECE)? Basic difference between M.Phil and M.A.?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Archaeology on 12th basis in Abroad?
  5. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  6. Detailed information about eligibility criteria, entrance exams, expense and scholarship to study Abroad?
  7. Can science students opt Archaeology for graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
  9. What should I do to study Archaeology/Literature in Abroad after completing B.Tech+M.Tech(CSE) Dual Degree?
  10. Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of graduation in Electronics and Communication?
  11. How can I do Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biological Science in Abroad if completed Graduation being a Nigerian?
  12. Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of B.Com Computers?
  13. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Archaeology) in Southern India? Eligibility to study?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Can I get scholarship to study?
  15. Diploma courses related to Archaeology available to study for History postgraduate?
  16. List post graduate courses in Psychology? Eligibility criteria for admission in post graduation?
  17. What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  18. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
27th March 2016, 01:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Archaeology course in post graduation course in abroad?

Eligibility criteria for pursuing post graduation in the field of architecture are -

- You should have completed graduation in the field of architecture or related fields.
- You must appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission. Appearing in English proficiency test is a compulsion.
- You must be financially stable.
- You should have a valid passport.
27th March 2016, 01:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Archaeology course in post graduation course in abroad?

Eligibility criteria for pursuing post graduation in the field of architecture are -

- You should have completed graduation in the field of architecture or related fields.
- You must appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission. Appearing in English proficiency test is a compulsion.
- You must be financially stable.
- You should have a valid passport.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?