24th March 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i go to Australia to study Fashion Designing after passing 10th?

I have written my 10th standard board examination. I am expecting to get good marks in my board. After thereafter i want to got to Australia to study Fashion Designing course. Tell me if i can go there?

27th March 2016, 01:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i go to Australia to study Fashion Designing after passing 10th?

Yes, you can definitely go to Australia to pursue further studies in the field of fashion designing after passing 10tg standard. However, you will not be eligible to pursue undergraduate school as you have not completed 10+2 or diploma certificate course. However, you can pursue diploma course in the field of fashion designing. It is better if you go for undergraduate degree course after pursuing 10+2 in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?