7th August 2018, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? Fee expenses of LLM(Banking and Finance)?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study LLM(Banking and Finance) from University of Dundee. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about LLM(Banking and Finance) course offered in University of Dundee?
  2. Entrance exam to study LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? Duration of this course?
  3. Fee expenses of BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee expenses of MBA(Finance) course at Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure to study LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee?
  6. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Duration, description and fee expenses of Master in Finance course of Norwegian School of Economics?
  8. Documents required to get LLM(Banking and Finance) admission in University of Dundee?
  9. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes which offer SAP Finance Training in Bangalore?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  11. Fee expenses of MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Finance in Sykes College of Business? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee?
  15. Fee expenses of MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science?
  16. Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of PGD in Global Finance in Himalayan University? Is it a correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges with fee expenses offering MBA(Finance) in Himachal Pradesh -- [New]
16th August 2018, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? Fee expenses of LLM(Banking and Finance)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have a dream to study LLM(Banking and Finance) from University of Dundee. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses.

Those candidates who have passed a good honors degree in law are eligible to study LLM Law, Banking and Finance at the University of Dundee. Non Law Graduates with relevant legal work experience may also be considered for the admission to study LLM Law, Banking and Finance at the University of Dundee. Candidates should have cleared IELTS with at least 6.5 bands (overall (6.0 each in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)) for the admission to study LLM Law, Banking and Finance.

Fee expenses of LLM Law, Banking and Finance for the overseas students (non-EU) are £ 16,450 per year.

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?