14th December 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Masters of Interior Designing from Germany?

I am pursuing my graduation from commerce field along with 3 years diploma in interior designing and I want apply for masters of interior design from Germany whether I am eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  2. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  3. Masters in Interior Designing is available in IIT Mumbai or NID Ahmedabad?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of graduation from Delhi University and completed diploma in interior designing?
  5. Am I eligible for masters in interior designing after completion of B.Com?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How and where to pursue diploma in interior designing?
  8. How to pursue advance diploma course in interior designing?
  9. What course I can do after Diploma in Interior Designing? What are the options available for doing Masters?
  10. How to do Masters in Interior Designing after completion of Diploma in Interior Designing?
  11. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?
  12. What are the opportunities available to do masters in interior designing in abroad?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing for B.Com graduate? Course duration and fee expenses?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Eligibility and admission procedure for doing Masters in Germany after B.Tech in India? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of civil engineering?
  17. About Interior Designing course
  18. Procedure to study M.Tech interior designing in correspondence mode
15th December 2017, 05:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Masters of Interior Designing from Germany?

As you said you are pursuing your graduation from commerce, so once you acomplete your graduation then you will be eligible to apply for masters of interior design course.

These are some masters course in Interior Designing you may opt for it:-
> M.Sc. in Human Computer Interaction and Design (HCID).
EIT Digital Master School, Berlin, Germany.

> M.A. Design Management.
Macromedia University of Applied Sciences, Berlin, Germany.

> M.A. Advanced Architectural Design.
Staatliche Hochschule fuer Bildende Kuenste - Staedelschule, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.

> M.Sc. in Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design.
University of Stuttgart, Germany.

> M.Sc. in Integrated Design.
TH Köln (University of Applied Sciences), Germany.

> M.A. in Design Strategies.
University of Applied Sciences, Hamburg, Germany.
15th December 2017, 09:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Masters of Interior Designing from Germany?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for the Masters degree in Interior Designing after the completion of Bachelors degree from Commerce.
German degrees are very renowned all around the world with strong international focus. The above mentioned course is of 2 years duration. The candidate should have completed a Bachelors degree in interior designing course in order to pursue the Masters degree in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?